Automation technician with a heart for SPS and SCADA
We are an innovative, global acting company in the area of automation technology based in Berlin. We are primarily active in the fields of renewable energy generation and mechanical engineering. In order to support our tasks, we are always looking for an automation technician (m / f) in full-time.
- The conversion of processes into control algorithms and implementation of these algorithms on PLC and SCADA
- The successful commissioning of automation systems with functional functionality and related documentation
- Completed diploma or master degree in electrical engineering or automation engineering
- Independent work, commitment and high self motivation
- Experience in PLC programming and automation engineering
- Knowledge in SQL programming
- Basic knowledge of the English language
- Knowledge of the topics complex networks (LAN, VPN, client-server), programming skills in VB or JAVA are also advantageous
We offer you a high degree of self-responsibility and scope for handling your own projects. You will receive interesting development perspectives and many possibilities - for example, to be active in the Homeoffice and to get involved in an exciting future market.
Interested? Then send us your application documents by e-mail, stating your salary expectations and your earliest entry date!
We look forward to receiving your application!
The ORmatiC team