Due to an intelligent user and client management, company-internal and company-external user hierarchies can be established in infOmatic. Besides the user with administrative authority (this applies for each plant), it is possible to grant or refuse any other user plant-specific access to selected functions with a single mouse click.
This gives plant operators the option to individually integrate external service providers such as consultants, laboratories or electricity traders in the portal in a cost-neutral fashion, in order to grant access to selected plant data.
This leads to a reduction of administrative costs, while at the same time increasing the reaction speed at the plant.
The daily use of the individual components in your plant leads to wear and tear, thus making your overall plant susceptible to faults and repairs. The higher risk of failure is exacerbated by an increasing energy requirement. This leads to higher costs and a reduced efficiency of your overall system. With regular maintenance, you can ensure the smooth and long-lasting operation of your plant.
Tailored to our customers’ needs, the ORmatiC team developed a maintenance tool that is integrated in the plant operation. Our maintenance tool contains the following building blocks:
- Maintenance planning
Early reporting and correspondingly fast reaction times enable the optimisation of your plant’s smooth operation. →Optimisation
With the ORmatiC control centre – a new building block in our service package – we always keep an eye on your plant. Make use of our service with central alarming and a reduced reaction time – this will prevent higher losses and damage to your plant! Our employees offer immediate support when trouble-shooting your system. We will gladly inform you about our individual service offers.
You want to stay in control of monitoring your plant and yet use the full functionality of a control centre? Whether you operate a biogas plant, a wind turbine or any other decentralised system, with infOmatic, we can set up your own control centre in just a few days.
- Use of open standards (VPN, OPC)
- Use of standard software with a high future security (SQL database)
- Use of software products by large manufacturers in database and information portals
- Entirely hardware-independent – Windows-compliant, i.e., you are never 100% dependent on ORmatiC, since the applied products are only configured and not programmed
- Simple, safe and supplier-independent concept for the coupling of biogas plants
OPC is a Client Server Architecture by Microsoft. OPC is used where sensors, regulators and controls by various manufacturers form a common, flexible network; today, it is the standard in manufacturer-independent communication in the automation technology. An unlimited number of clients can access a server.
Virtual Private Network (VPN) is used to create a safe, encrypted network via public communication channels by employing tunnel technology. Computers connected via VPN (e.g., in biogas plants) are linked in a network with secure access.
Use of the Melsys product with the following properties:
- Determination of the alarms to be transmitted on the basis of the MSR list
- Determination of a list of recipients, incl. handing-over of the mobile phones for the test
- Definition of a contingency plan, if desired
- Determination of the escalation strategy
- Voice or SMS transmission with acknowledgement. In the process, the alarm notification text is transmitted in order to inform the recipient about the exact nature of the alarm.
- Simple configuration of the contingency planning
The infOmatic server constitutes the heart of the system. Therefore, the infOmatic server is installed in a computing centre with the highest security requirements. The ORmatiC GmbH assumes the maintenance for the portal-specific software tools. The maintenance of the hardware and the operating system’s software is carried out by IT specialists. Professional IT workers ensure the availability and security of the data.